Serving Miami and all of South Florida, the lawyers at Gimenez & Carrillo LLC are committed to providing sound legal representation. Each of our firm’s partners has over 20 years of legal experience serving the South Florida Community. Choosing a lawyer to represent your case or choosing an attorney referral for a client requires serious consideration and the knowledge that you will receive the highest quality of legal service.
The firm’s commitment and reputation is to provide a high level of service and representation of our clients at reasonable prices. We have a strong belief in a personal relationship between attorney and client. We are pleased to provide you with a complimentary confidential consultation to review and analyze your particular situation.
Turn to Our Lawyers for Legal Counsel
Take control of your future today. Call us at (305) 444-3000, or (561) 541-0319 in Palm Beach County. Or you can get started by filling out our free online case evaluation form. Simply fill out this secure online form with a few details about your situation. All information is kept confidential, and an attorney will contact you for a free, no obligation evaluation. We hope to hear from you soon and thank you for visiting our site.
Our lawyers can handle cases in a number of different areas including:
- Personal Injury/Insurance Litigation: If you or anyone you know has been injured because of the negligence of others, our Personal Injury attorneys may be able to help you get the fair and just compensation you deserve. We pursue claims in all types of accidents – car, bicycle, boat, motorcycle and train; negligence; wrongful death; slip and fall or any type of premises liability; and product liability.
- Foreclosure/Loan Modifications: A large portion of the firm’s work, both for plaintiff and defense, involves the resolution of Foreclosure claims. For those people who are afraid they may lose their homes to foreclosure, now may be the best time to call us. Our team will advise you of your legal rights and do everything possible to try and keep you in your home. We have also represented condominium associations in their efforts to resolve disputes with owners.
- Condominium law,
- Commercial litigation/ bankruptcy,
- Labor law/Wage & Hour Litigation: The firm represents clients in various types of commercial litigation cases. This includes business and contractual disputes, litigation of all types of insurance claims and employer/employee disagreements.
- Criminal defense/ white collar crimes,
- Insurance Disputes: It’s in insurance companies’ best interest not to pay claims. That’s why you should never go up against an insurance company alone. Don’t accept an unfair settlement offer. If an insurance company refuses to pay your claim, denies payment or offers an insufficient amount, it would be wise to hire a lawyer to enforce the insurance company’s obligations. Workers’ compensation claims, homeowners. claims, other property insurance claims are some of the areas in which we’ve represented clients.
- Immigration: The United States immigration laws are extremely complex that’s why it’s essential to have experienced legal professionals involved in helping you negotiate the maze of forms. We provide assistance with work visas, asylum, family petitions and deportation defense.